Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's in your make-up bag?

I love simple make-up, and I think if things are done right, they can really compliment an outfit. Now everything in my make-up bag is very simple, but the contents are definitely growing rapidly! I split this into four sections lipsitck/gloss, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.


In the picture above, are four lipsticks and one lip gloss. From left to right: The first is Clinique, Chianti. The color is sort of a mocha mixed with a little be of red. The next one is Orange Cranberry lip gloss. I got it as a Christmas gift from a friend, so I'm not exactly sure where it's from. The purple tube is Urban Decay. I bought it at Sephora in a little set, and the shade is called Midnight Cowboy. It's a nude, shimmery color. To the right of that is from BareMinerals; it's called cream puff and it is another nude color, which I absolutely love. The last tube is made by Revlon and can be bought at your local drugstore. It is a burgundy and is called Plum
 Next is eyeshadow! The one on the left I use mostly for the mirror, but the shadow duo is butter pecan, and the blush powder is sunset glow from Clinique. The middle one is from E.L.F. and it's just a eyeshadow duo (black magic). Last but not least, is a 12-palette of various shimmery colors from Forever 21.
 Now here's my favorite part! I love eyeliners. They're the best, for me personally! I have four eyeliner pencils. Two are Urban Decay (Ransom and Flipside), the brown is from Almay (02 brown topaz), and the last one, a simple black, is from Benefit. My liquid eyeliner (far left), is Infinite liquid eyeliner by Milani. I also have a smoky cream liner by Sephora, along with an angled brush (15). All of these products are 24-hour wear and are also waterproof.
Mascara! I have a variety. I use all of them at random times, ahah. From left to right: Urban Decay mascara, Diorshow mascara, Maybelline's great lash mascara, and the one I use most often, Falsies volum express mascara by Maybelline NY.

I'll leave you with a song!

Vietnam by Miniature Tigers
xoxo

*all pictures are taken by yours truly

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for visiting me and becoming a follower!!
    I am now following you too! Cool blog!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats alota makeup all i have is like foundation and concealer and mascara & chapstick
    LOL..p.s.hi bree!

    ReplyDelete