Monday, December 27, 2010

I decided to make a new blog.

It's a fresh start, and it is soon to be a new year! Anyway, the holiday season has been crazy this year, and I definitely got some shopping in, because I know that I won't be shopping for a while after wards. Not only did I get to shop, but I also received a few gifts from people. (I apologize for the poor phone quality. My camera battery is charging still.)


The gray blazer is from the Gap. Now, I don't usually shop there, mainly because everything is so expensive. BUT this time, since it's the Christmas season, everything had an additional 50% off. It was originally around $50, so you can do the math. (:
The black bag I bought at Forever 21. I was standing in line, and seen it on the little racks next to the register. I couldn't resist! It reminded me too much of Chanel, so I knew I had to cop.
This sweater is a gift from one of my best friend's, Rachel. She knows that I love those types of sweaters that are like what old people wear, but still stylish, so she got me this little number. You can't really tell from the picture, but it's teal.
I also bought a brown cardigan, but I was unable to take a picture of it.
For previous buys that I have posted on my old blog, click these links: Latest Obsession, Random Stuff,Birthday Shopping.

Have a great day everyone! And I'll leave you all with a song:

50 Ways to Make a Record - Kid Cudi

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment